3 Bedroom Flat For Sale
Sold by Goldschmidt & Howland in 2019. An outstanding three bedroom apartment (1446 sqft) with private garden and patio situated on the ground and lower ground floors of No 11 Fitzjohn's Avenue, an exclusive new development of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments within an elegantly restored period residence.
No. 11 is a beautiful Victorian villa nestled amongst the lush tree-lined boulevard of Hampstead's Fitzjohn's Avenue, noted in 1883 by Harpers magazine as 'one of the noblest streets in the world'. The villa contains just twelve luxurious apartments, restored to the highest standards and with absolute focus on conserving the original heritage. Elegant period features have been reintroduced and blend seamlessly with clean contemporary finishes. This imposing building encompasses all that grand Victorian living had to offer, re-imagined for the 21st century.
- Kitchens by Poggenpohl
- Underfloor heating
- Comfort cooling to living spaces and master bedroom
- Oak chevron flooring to living spaces
- Bespoke fitted wardrobes to all bedrooms-" Sonos sounds systems with speakers to living spaces and master bedroom
- Storage Lockers available by separate negotiation
- Part time on-site concierge
- 10 year build warranty
Of all the beautiful areas within Hampstead, Fitzjohn's Avenue is one of the most sought after. The avenue, built in the late 1800's, was the centre piece of the Hampstead master plan created by Sir Spencer Maryon-Wilson. This exclusive road, lined with alternate red and white chestnut trees and styled as a Parisian boulevard, became the focal point for the intellectual elite of London. Just a short stroll offers so much to explore; Belsize Village is just around the corner offering local and specialist produce from great independents. At the end of the road are the delights of cultural Hampstead with a theatre, cinema, historic houses, a wealth of culinary treats and plenty of retail therapy.
For the quieter moments, Primrose Hill to the south is within a short distance offering beautiful open space and astonishing views over London. To the north 800 acres of Hampstead Heath offers open green pastures, woodlands, ponds and meadows. Sharing the space with Henry Moore's and Barbara Hepworth's sculptures only enhances the sense of peace and serenity.
1. The development consists of both refurbished and new build properties.
2. Computer generated images, maps and development layouts are a work in progress and are intended for illustrated purposes and should be treated as general guidance only. The features, designs, materials and visual depictions of the show homes and in show home photography must be treated as general illustration and guidance. Furniture and furnishings are not included. They are subject to change from time to time without notice and their accuracy or completeness is not guaranteed. Nor are they intended to form part of any contract or a warranty unless specifically incorporated into the contract.